Set of four twin branch cut-glass Wall Lights from Butchers’ Hall
Set of four twin branch cut-glass Wall Lights from Butchers’ Hall:
after the 18th Century style with notch cut branches, scroll ornament and tall spire with star surmount; dressed with cut glass ‘chain pears’ and pear-shaped pendants, with long faceted ball finial; with oval star-cut mirrored back plate and silver-plated metalwork. Made Circa 1920 and restored.
Provenance: The Butchers’ Hall, 87 Bartholomew Close, London.