The Old Vic Theatre, London
1948: Large thirty-six light Empire style Chandelier designed for and installed in auditorium. Shades made by Osler & Co., the frame made by a local blacksmith to our design and dressed with Victorian glass by the firm.
1960: two pairs of cut-glass chandeliers installed in front of the high altar. By Perry & Co, of Bond Street, mid 19th Century. One pair acquired from Gosfield Hall, Kent, by Mrs M.E. Crick in 1944, originally installed in 1830. This photo shows Michael and Mary Denton supervising the installation.
Bank of England, The Court Room
1960: Set of four cut-glass Chandeliers by Perry & Co. Bond Street installed by M.E. Crick
Canadian Parliament Building, Ottawa.
1964: four large Victorian glass chandeliers supplied for Room 200, West Block, originally from the Liverpool Assembly Rooms. Installed by Michael and Mary Denton.
The National Gallery
1980: Large 2nd Empire gilded bronze and frosted glass twelve-light Chandelier installed in main entrance at the top of the grand staircase.
The Royal Albert Hall
1971: Large Chandelier and 16 Wall Lights supplied in the main foyer, as well as the large Versailles style Lantern for the north porch during the refurbishment under Sir Hugh Casson.